1. We’re one of Kansas City’s fastest-growing companies.
How did Alight Analytics end up on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies not once, but three times?
Easy: We built a team of talented, hard-working people who construct APIs, design dashboards and project-manage like the 1962 Green Bay Packers played football. (Awesomely, and with a league-leading number of interceptions.)
People make this place run. And we always, always remember that.
2. We want you to grow, too.
Alight invests in training, conferences, books and other resources so you can keep sharpening your skills.
And you won’t be another tiny cog in a giant, faceless machine. You’ll get the chance to do work that challenges you and gives you an opportunity to shine.
3. All the benefits you expect …
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Options for term-life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability
- IRA with 3 percent company match
- Family leave
- Paid time off and company holidays
4. … and maybe a few that you don’t.
- Summer hours
- Free soda, beer and snacks in the kitchen
- Outings to Kauffman Stadium
- Monthly chair massages
- Weekly yoga class
- Casual dress code
Also, on your first day, you will be issued a high-capacity Nerf dart gun. You will be authorized to use this during intracompany Nerf warfare. Or just because you feel like shooting Nerf darts at one of the Ryans. Your call.
5. We’re just so delightful.
Can’t deny the truth! Seriously, though, we’ve built a company where you get the chance to do exciting work, alongside people you’ll come to think of as family. That’s pretty delightful … and unfortunately, pretty rare.