You’re dying to get into marketing analytics, as everyone says data is the next big thing, right? But, being as it’s such a new industry, you don’t know what you don’t know. For your best chance of getting hired at Alight Analytics, brush up on these skills:
- Marketing Data Sources – Have an understanding of where marketers spend their money, the data the comes out of those tools and their place in the customer decision journey.
- Google Analytics – A great education on the fundamentals of marketing analytics. Bonus points for passing the Google Analytics IQ exam. If you really want our attention, get experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Tableau Software – Turn reporting into analytics with the top rated business intelligence tool. Take Tableau’s free training then play around with their free trial and sample data sets.
- Agency Experience – Working at an advertising, media or marketing agency where you get exposure to servicing demanding clients in a dynamic, fast-paced environment comes in very handy at Alight.
- Data Warehousing – Coding languages such as SQL and Python are critical for developer positions, everyone else benefits from understanding the basics of how a data warehouse works.
- BONUS – Ping-pong, pool and retro video game competitions are fierce, so don’t forget to work in some fun!
Check out our careers page for the latest openings and wow us with your skills!