CHANNELMIX FOR AGENCIES
All Clients. All Sources. One Platform.
Are you burning billable time collecting and cleaning client marketing data? Reduce manual data gathering and reporting prep by 90% with ChannelMix and spend more time on real analysis.
ChannelMix connects marketing data for all clients from every data source, stores it and applies our unique, proprietary blend of technologies to ensure your data is complete, accurate and analysis ready.
Use our Insight Analytics Group as your dedicated marketing analytics team to train your team, build customized dashboard templates and perform onsite strategy sessions for your agency team.
Maximize resources, execute standardized methodologies, and ensure trust in your data.
Enhance reporting with deeper insights, analysis, and proactive planning.
Increase sales, grow the business, and become better budget stewards.
BUILT FOR YOU
– Need to see campaign perform across platforms?
– Need online and offline media by DMA?
– Have trouble with tagging and campaign tracking?
We get it. We built ChannelMix in 2007 to service our own clients so we know how to get you exactly what your agency needs for both internal and client-facing reporting. Our data platform automates the connection, cleansing, appending, and storage processes you need so that you can build dashboards for scheduled reporting or perform deeper analysis on the fly.
Instead of charging by rows of data or number of clients – you’ll know exactly what you’re getting with us. The platform scales as your agency grows – with no additional costs for adding more clients.
– Built for agencies: We customize ChannelMix to fit your needs. You aren’t restricted to out-of-the-box solutions with limitations on data sources, metrics, or dimensions.
– Fast: Most agencies are up and running with core sources in under 30 days.
– Designed to grow: Turn analytics into a profitable income stream for your agency.
ChannelMix can ingest data from almost any source. As an actively managed data platform, we have multiple ways to connect and import data and will determine the best route for each source, here are our most popular methods:
– API Library: We’re connected to your most commonly used sources, but can build out additional connections for any outliers.
– Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Efficiency: Our ETL process allows us to rapidly import your client’s data from sources that either don’t have APIs or have unusable or undesirable APIs.
– Direct Upload: For media plans, sales spreadsheets, metadata and other Excel-based files or ad-hoc data, spreadsheets can be uploaded directly into ChannelMix.
Do you already have a reporting tool that you like? No problem. ChannelMix works as the engine behind your favorite data visualization or business intelligence tool. Because we have an independent data warehouse, you will have a single user name and password to access all of your consolidated data.
We don’t sell software. We help you become the best analyst you can be. We pair you up with a dedicated team of client solutions and data management experts who will help you use the platform to build your own measurement strategies and develop compelling analysis for marketing attribution and ROI.
We support you with:
– Implementation Training: day long session on accessing data in ChannelMix for Tableau Software users
– Marketing Analytics Academy: monthly training on strategy, reporting and data management
– Professional Support: we help you fix errors, modify data views and ensure your data is ready at all times.
ONE CONNECTION, ALL YOUR DATA
ChannelMix serves as a single connection for your entire data ecosystem: all your online media, offline media, email vendors, custom marketing sources and tools, Excel files, transaction systems and competitive data.
POPULAR DATA SOURCES
Alight has been a major asset in helping us develop a scalable solution that can be utilized across our client-base to give each client a results-oriented view into the work we do.Blake HodgesDirector, Digital Strategy and Analytics, GlynnDevins
Alight Analytics has been a tremendous partner in providing data feed capabilities, data analytics and report functionality that allows us to make better business decisions by utilizing our resources more efficiently.Matt KirkpatrickGeographic Marketing Lead, Monsanto Company
Alight’s ChannelMix solution was probably the most important step in completing our business intelligence system infrastructure. With their help and dedicated support, we were able to close the loop on ROI reporting.Johnny HilgersDirector, Business Analytics, Spring Venture Group